1 ½ lbs. chicken breast, cubed
½ cup Paleo BBQ sauce
½ cup pineapple juice
¼ cup olive oil, plus extra for coating
2 medium green peppers
2 medium red peppers
1 fresh pineapple
1 large white or red onion
1. Salt the cubed chicken. Combine BBQ sauce, pineapple juice, and olive oil in a medium bowl for marinade. Place chicken in the marinade and let sit for at least 30 minutes.
2. Preheat the oven to 400° F.
3. Cut the veggies into 1-inch squares. Toss with olive oil to coat. Cut the pineapple into 1-inch cubes as well.
4. Time to build your kabobs! Place meat and veggies in random order on the skewers.
5. Place skewers on a parchment-lined baking sheet in the oven and cook for 20 minutes, flipping halfway through, adding more marinade to both sides. After 20 minutes, turn the oven to broil and cook for another 2-3 minutes on each side.
Inspired by Whole Food for 7